A look at the end to end employee experience journey - and why you need a digital hub for smarter worker engagement in the era of on-the-go business.
Now that work-from-anywhere is more of a reality than it was a year ago, workplaces need to put more effort into creating an employee experience journey that:
- Can be accessed from anywhere, at anytime
- Connects the employee back to company touchpoints
- Is always up-to-date and relevant
- Streamlines all experiences through one digital front door to the entire campus
- Provides a continuous experience regardless of where you're located
- Integrates with new and existing IoT systems or workplace technologies
- Protects the workforce and work environments
- and so on!
It's a lot, we know! But that is where the future of work is headed.
The Future of Worker Engagement
The new employee experience journey is one that takes into consideration different work styles, work habits, and workstation needs. It has to be able to move between home, headquarters, transit and back in support of a hybrid workplace experience. And when on-site, the employee experience needs to easily convert into one that is immersive and provides additional value-add for being connected across the entire campus to people, places, and things. For example:
- Mobile food ordering
- Touchless access to frequently touched spaces
- Reserving a desk, conference room, or shared space
- Proximity-based alerts
- Special offers or updates with location-awareness
- Social distancing alerts when employees are too close
These are just a few examples of how employees want to interact in the new world of work.
Daily Touchpoints For A Smart Campus
Here's a look at what a smart, connected employee journey looks like in a given day, connected by a single workplace solution.